[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Best Support Of Any Theme, Plugin, Or Tool I've Used

lorijepson

I purchased a website that already had the Point theme installed and to be honest, I didn't like the way it looked. But once I started digging in and customizing it, I'm realizing how terrific this theme is. It has enough flexibility to deliver a beautiful and unique website, but not too many choices so as to be overwhelming for a newbie.

And the support! The support is fantastic! If I can't find the code in the forum for the customization I need, I only need to send a quick question and within a few hours, I have my answer. The support team never makes me feel dumb for asking and they never say, "Before posting a topic, search the forum to see if it's already been answered." Just quick answers that do the trick. They truly go above and beyond. The My Theme Shop folks and their products are becoming my favorite website tools and team to work with.

Thanks guys!

• Upvote 1

• Support
Hi,

I am really glad that we were able to help you. We always try our best to be as helpful as possible. 

If you need help with anything else, please don't hesitate to open a new thread.

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.