[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

What about if i am selling my website?

shg1

Hey there,

I sent an email with same question but thought to ask here as well if i can get the support...

I saw one question in faq that i can use the themes on my client sites as well but normally i make sites and then sell out with content and domain to my clients in that case what happened? am i allowed to sell it out with theme...Basically i am not selling theme but my business is selling websites....or you can say flip the websites...

Also just for info...if i cancel my membership may be after 12 months or 6 months then what happens to those themes because i already sold out those sites and they are not under my control....

Or does membership means that till i have active memberships i can keep reusing your themes and once i canceled i can not use any more...

please let me know

thanks

Harry

Hello Harry,

You can sell your sites or service with our themes only if you are having subscription to our Membership, single theme purchase don't allow this. Yes you can sell or flip sites as many as you want but those new owners must not recieve new updates of themes.

Once you cancel our membership you will not recieve any theme updates as well as you are not allowed to sell or flip sites with our themes.