[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Schema] Customization/modification For Schema Theme..

jankiiahir

Hello Sir,

I'm thinking to buy Schema theme, but i've few question in mind, i need really light and minimum http request  theme for quick load. schema is really good theme and it's fitfull in my criteria. some things are hurting in schema theme what i noticed, is it possible to fix then i like to buy this theme..

1. google and fontawsome fonts are hurting page speeds. any option for it ?? any solution ?
  2. html validation problem.
  3. social sharing button taking more resource of theme.. need very light code for it..
  4. need article schema structure for every single post..
  5. need optimized css and js files..

please give your best answer then after i'll consider to buy theme..

Thank you :)  

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

1. There is a way to disable Google Fonts, our support team can help you with that once you purchase the theme.

However I would not recommend that because you will have to resort to web-safe fonts which are not very pretty. 

Google Fonts will not slow down Schema by very much.

2. There are no themes that pass all validation tests and the reason for that is because validation tests are not capable of looking at combined modern technologies. The theme passes all required tests for speed and compatibility for WP and SEO, you don't have to worry about third party validation tests.

3. We won't be able to change that for you as we have already installed the fastest possible share buttons. You can always disable them and use your own custom code.

4. That already comes included in the theme automatically.

5. The theme is already optimized in terms of CSS and JS files. If you want to optimize it further you can use caching plugins.

Thank you for your consideration. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.