yesha

Refund Request

5 posts in this topic

Dear Themeshop,

I downloaded and tried your theme and it needed short code and all kinds of codes to make to website design work.

Unfortunately I am not a coder and I find it difficult to work with coding. So when I discovered it is not my cup of tea to make this I launched a different them (shop isle) which was previously working great on my website.

This decision was made almost instantly as you can see when I realised I had made a big mistake by paying for something I will never use.

Can I please request a refund on the products I bought as I won't be using them at all. Please bear in mind that these website themes are ideal for people who know coding and I loved the look of them. However, like I said I have a deadline to start my business. Which is by the first of next month and I do not have time to move and change the look for every page and product according to your theme.

I am sorry for being a nuisance. Will really appreciate if you can process a refund as £40 is a big amount for a product I will never make use of.

Kind Regards,

Yesha Bhavsar

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop and sorry for the issue you are facing with the theme.

You can start a thread under Premium Support section with your issue so that we'll help you setting up your site as per your requirement and it is asap.

If after that you are not happy with your site, you can request your refund here.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

I wanted to chime-in as well.

eMaxStore theme offers one-click demo import, to help you setup the theme just like our demo in no time. You can head over to WP Dashboard >> Appearance >> Theme Options >> Import/Export and choose the option according to your needs.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.

hello sir, I bought a theme named as sensational. But I am not satisfied with its style, codes, and also it is not retina ready so I request you to refund me, please.

@ccrisingexpress

Please submit your support request in this support forum here if you wish use to help you regarding the styles. Include a link to your site and specify which styles you wish to modify.

Regarding refund, please contact our Accounts team here.

Looking forward to help you. Thank you.