[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

The Best Theme Provider Out There

wendznz

In the past I have belonged to other theme clubs and found the support to be nil or limited, slow in responses, and in some instances made to feel I shouldn't be asking questions!  

So when I was looking for a new theme this time around I was scared I would end up wasting my money again.

I purchased my first theme from MyThemeShop a few days ago and already in this short time - I know it's the best decision I have made when choosing a theme provider.

Like many other webmasters, when you first get a theme you are busy learning about the functions and wanting to tweak the theme here and there.

Each time I have reached out to the MyThemeShop support team for help - They have given me fast, effective support and guidance, and all in a way that is easy to understand.  

Not only is the support excellent, the tutorials they provide are easy to follow and informative. 

Thank you MyThemeShop for offering the best service out there, and for giving me full peace of mind that you will help when needed.

Due to your excellent support and quality themes I will be a lifelong member!  :wub:

Wen

• Upvote 1

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It means a lot to us.

We try our level best to keep up with the support requests and we are really happy to hear that our team was able to help you with your support requests.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop. :)

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.