[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Blogging] Doublicate Home Pictures

vasiliki

• Support
Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

I don't see any double posts or double images on your site.

Can you take a screenshot and show us?   http://ovo.li 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

I bought and installed the SociallyViral v2.1 theme but I have an issue that I can't solve. In my website homepage (www.travelstomars.com), it appears the posts and its pictures two times. What can I do to have my posts shown only once?

thanks

I don't find the way to put here my screenshot. Can you tell please how I will do this? 

Thank you

Vasiliki

• Support

Hello,

Please start a new thread under the Premium Support section so that we can help you better there.

For uploading image, you can upload your images using imgur.com or http://ovo.li and share the url in your reply.

Looking forward for helping you.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Are you trying to remove the posts in the widget so that they are not the same as your first two posts in that screenshot?

Is that what you are referring to? 

If yes, unfortunately that won't be possible. You can try using a third party plugin for your recent post widget. And hopefully that plugin will have that function. 

• Support
Please share your WordPress login details in the "Sensitive Data" section by editing your first post on this thread and following instructions as shown in the screenshot below and we will take a look:

P.S. Please reply to the thread once you updated your thread with your login details in sensitive data so that we get notified.

• Support

Please submit a forum thread in the support forums here: https://community.mythemeshop.com/forum/7-theme-support/

Then in the sensitive data box insert your WP access and our team will take a closer look.

Don't worry about sharing your login, you can change your password once we are done.