[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Memberships] Extended Membership

bienvenu

Hi,

I'm interested to buy extend membership.

I want to be sure if I can get all the themes and plugins without any limitation at hte first month? I mean, are there any rule for example 1-2 theme every month.

Second question; please tell me when the discount membership 87 usd will end?

• Support
Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Once you obtain the extended membership you can download all our themes and plugins as you want. There are no limitations.

After cancelling your MyThemeShop membership, you will not be billed again for access to our themes/plugins. However, after the conclusion of the last month that was paid for, access to themes/plugins will be suspended. If you choose to purchase a membership again in the future, you will need to pay the signup fee again. Your access to premium support will also be revoked.

However, anything you download can be used for lifetime on unlimited domains you own.

We don't have a specific date as to when the promotion will end.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Support

Hi,

All discount codes are applicable on the full price, that is $349 in case of extended membership. $87 is already a discounted price and no coupons will add further discount to that.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with anything else.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 1 month later...
  • Support

@marcus977 : Please contact our sales department here and let them know what you are trying to buy, they will be able to answer your question once they know what you are trying to buy.