[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Sent this email to team@mythemeshop.com

gmr324

Hi,

I submitted a few questions through your website's contact form 2 days ago and to your support email (team@mythemeshop.com) with no response and would be interested in getting some information about your great themes I am developing a new shoe site and revamping an existing one. There are three themes that I'd like to get more information about. Questions are listed below

------------- Glamour theme

o Can this be setup to be be a two-column layout? In the demo of this theme In the middle, I see Gossip and Blog sections but would prefer that middle section to be simply blog posts with associated images. (like the TruePixel theme layout except with left-hand sidebar)

o Can there be a static header displayed at the top? I have shoe images set aside for a site header to help with branding and would like to display a header

o Can the social icons be displayed higher on the homepage versus the footer? Social media will be a big part of my site marketing/promotion and I'd like to have bigger social icons prominently displayed (Like the Spike theme)

o Can the thin blue lines next to all the titles (Trending, Blog, Subscribe, Blog, etc) be made to be the same dark Pink color as the title font for better delineation and contrast?

---------------- Spike

o Can there be a static header displayed at the top? I have shoe images set aside for a site header to help with branding and would like to display a header

o Can the thin blue lines next to all the titles (Trending, Blog, Subscribe, Blog, etc) be made to be the same dark Pink color as the title font for better delineation and contrast?

---------------- TruePixel

o Can use the Styling Options with layout to change the sidebar to be on the left-hand side?

o Can I display some sort of static header image? Thinking of using it for a shoe site which I have a nice image selection for the header on?

o Can the theme colors be changed from orange to pink?

o Is the coupon code '20kfamily' for 33% discount still valid?

o Do you offer phone or Skype support?

Look forward to your response

George

Hello George,

Sorry for the delay in reply.

Glamour

1) Unfortunately theme layout can't be changed, you can only disable any section which you don't want to show.

2) Yes you can add any size of image as logo or you can use widget to put any image right to the logo.

3) Yes as social icons is one widget you can just drag and drop it anywhere like sidebar or right to the logo.

4) Yes it is possible, after purchase you can open new thread on our support forum and we will assist you regarding that.

Spike

1) Yes it is possible

2) Sorry I don't think there is any type of line in Spike theme near titles, can you please show me the screenshot?

TruePixel

1) Yes you can set sidebar to left or right.

2) Yes you can, you have to open thread regarding this for truepixel theme.

3) Yes you can change color scheme to any color using options panel.

Yes coupon code is still working.

We offer support only via support forum, sometimes we ask for login details so that you don't have to change coding. Our dev team will do that for you.

Hope this helps,

thank you.

Hi Sam,

Thanks so much for the response. So, just to help me narrow down my theme selection, I really like the Glamour theme the best. Being able to have a static site header and move up the social cons and change the thin blue title lines to pink really helps adapt the theme to my preferences

o In the Glamour demo, is the word Glamour considered to be the logo?

o Is there room for both social icons and a static header image at the top of the theme or just one or the other?

The other option is to have the Glamour social icons appear in the same spot as the Spike theme demo

o Here's my only remaining concern about this theme

"Unfortunately theme layout can't be changed, you can only disable any section which you don't want to show."

What I am looking for is the same layout as the middle of your Spike theme with just posts and their associated images. Can the middle section of the Glamour theme be made to display like the Spike theme by disabling sections?

Look forward to your response

Many Thanks

George

1) Yes that glamour name is a Logo image you can change it with Options panel and upload any size of image.

2) Yes you can show social icons right to the static header if header don't take all the space. Yes you can even add social icons like Spike theme.

3) Unfortunately that's not possible, we are thinking to give this option in our next theme update. But at this time it is not possible.

Once again, thanks so much for the response.

"Unfortunately that's not possible, we are thinking to give this option in our next theme update. But at this time it is not possible."

o Do you have an idea of when that Glamour theme update will happen to provide the middle section (Spike) layout I'm looking for?

o Referencing the Glamour demo middle section, if I disabled the Gossip, Fashion, Featured, Relationship & Latest sections, leaving just the Blog section, would that result in the blog posts with associated images (Spike look) I'm trying to get at?

o How much would it cost me to get the Glamour theme customized to have the middle section look that way?

o Can the Spike theme or any other one be adjusted via options to look like what I'm trying to get at for this Glamour theme?

o Can you recommend any other theme that would have the layout I'm looking for with the Glamour look?

I really want to get this theme purchased soon with the look I'm trying to reach to kick the site project off and appreciate your help

Much Appreciated

George

1) Maybe we will update theme middle of the next month.

2) No it will not work.

3) It will not cost you more, I think near about $50 and any developer can add that.

4) Can I know which features of Glamour you want to see you in Spike theme, you can customize most of the things in spike as well like colors, widgets etc.

5) Please check these themes

NewsMag Demo | MyThemeShop

Vogue Demo | MyThemeShop

FashionBlog Demo | MyThemeShop

In every theme demo you can find Options Panel link in demo from where you can check what options are available in backend.

3) It's a shame to pay $50 for an update that will happen in one month anyway

4) In the Spike theme, I'd like to see the following elements from the Glamour theme

o header image in top section where Nav bar is now

o Nav bar lowered like in Glamour

o Sidebar section titles like Popular Posts, Sponsors in Pink with thin lines (pink rather than blue)

Now that I think of it, even though I like the blog posts listed in the middle like the Spike theme has

for SEO purposes, it would seem to be necessary to have those posts be static and fixed so the homepage

content is consistent for ranking purposes. So, as Featured blog posts, they stay static on the homepage.

Then, the internal pages can rank for their own long tail keywords. That way, at least Google sees a

consistent homepage snapshot content-wise. Nonetheless, I still like the Spike theme middle section layout.

This is frustrating because the Glamour theme has 80% of what I have been searching for in a shoe site WP theme

except for that middle section layout.

5) Looked at these but didn't have that Glamour theme "look" I am after

Not sure what to do now.

Thanks

George

Sam,

Let me express my gratitude for your patience in hanging in with my questions.

So, if I understand you correctly, there's no reason I cannot emulate the same look on the top of the Glamour theme by adjusting the Spike theme to have the following layout:

o Header image in top right

o Navigation bar with drop down menus below the header and logo section

o Social media icons between the logo and header image

o Highlight hovered over Navigation buttons not just in pink but in Pink box same as Glamour theme

o Pink (not blue) titles with pink thin lines to the right of them

o Adjust height of Spike header box to be same height dimensions as Glamour theme

o Read More Pink buttons on blog post excerpts same as Glamour theme

If ALL that is true, I am prepared to purchase the Spike theme to receive your guidance or login info to my domain to make that happen

BY the way, I will provide any positive reviews you need given the amazing support you've already provided

I just wish there was some Skype or chat support to streamline communications

I am still tempted to purchased the updated Glamour theme in mid-April once you make those changes

Now, besides that above "Glamour emulation" item list, one more question related to my SEO point I made

o Can the blog posts with images displayed in the middle be made to be static and always displayed for SEO reasons?

I think you've already won over a loyal client. Will wait for your response

Many Many Thanks!

George

Hello George,

As a gesture of helpfulness, we will offer the same layout of Spike in Glamour for you, though we usually don't provide customization, due to time consumption and restrictions.

But, please make sure, you are asking what you need, as later I won't be able to make the changes for you on any other theme, you might buy from us or on Glamour for the same. We'll make the homepage layout of Glamour like Spike with header and other things you asked. The update for Glamour is due with many major changes in it, we have a good long list for it and already working on them.

Hope this helps. If anything, please let us know.

P.S. I still didn't get what you mean by static images on homepage, if there is a new article, there will be a new image attached to it, unless you keep the same image for all. Or is there anything I'm not getting.

Hi Sam,

That is an amazing gesture and thoroughly appreciated.

I like the entire Glamour theme except for

1) making the middle section looks like the Spike theme with posts accompanied by associated post images

2) making the thin blue title lines next to sections like Sponsor, Subscribe, Trending, etc be same color Pink as Glamour logo

3) Popular Posts & Find Us On FaceBook displayed in sidebar just like Spike theme

4) have the "Connect with Us" social icons be in the top right sidebar just like the Spike theme

even more ideal would be to have these clickable social icons appear between the logo and header image at the top if possible

So, what I mean by static was in the following contexts

o Static header image means what you already have in the top-right section of the Glamour theme just like any other website header image

o Static posts means posts that do not get pushed down as new posts get submitted. In Wordpress, there is usually an option to have specific posts be displayed as static content which does not get pushed down. This is particularly useful for SEO purposes in order to serve up content for the homepage which is consistent to Google. Can your Glamour theme (with Spike middle section) accommodate this?

There would always be the same images accompanying each post but the post would not be pushed down on the homepage

You can feel free to Skype me with my Skype ID gmr324 or call on my cell at (978) 590-8469 if you wish to ask more questions or discuss these issues further.

----------------

So, I'd like to take you up on your gracious offer / please let me know the next steps to proceed

Always feel free to ask me for any positive customer reviews you need

Very Much Appreciated

George

Hello George,

Yes everything above said is possible, except putting social icons in between header logo and image. You can put it in sidebar at the top.

You can proceed with purchase and after installing theme on site, let me know your site login details via private message and I will do those changes.