[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Can A User Submit A Review?

Hi

I am interested in this plugin for my website.
Can the user create a new review? Here is an example of what my website will do:
There will be a main topic page (Playstation 4). I want users to create reviews of that topic. I also want users to be able to create topics (xbox etc).

Also, can users who have not signed up still create review as guests?

Thanks

Hi,

Thank you for showing interest in our plugin.

The free WP Review plugin allows editors to post detailed reviews including multiple rateable features (e.g. "Graphics", "Audio", "Overall") while visitors can leave a simple overall rating. 

With WP Review Pro, visitors can leave a textual review along with their rating. The Pro version also includes additional rating types and animation for the ratings.

If you would like to allow visitors to leave a full review, you need to use a third party guest posts plugin.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Hi,

Thank you for showing interest in our plugin.

The free WP Review plugin allows editors to post detailed reviews including multiple rateable features (e.g. "Graphics", "Audio", "Overall") while visitors can leave a simple overall rating. 

With WP Review Pro, visitors can leave a textual review along with their rating. The Pro version also includes additional rating types and animation for the ratings.

If you would like to allow visitors to leave a full review, you need to use a third party guest posts plugin.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Hi

So all the things in my original post are possible?

The visitor can leave a text review for playstation 3 for example when using the WP Review Pro plugin?

Also, can you recommend a guest post plugin? Will this allow users to write reviews without an account?

Also, can you also recommend themes to use for my website?

Thanks

Hi

So are all the things in my original post possible with the WP Review Pro?

Can you recommend a third party guest post plugin? Will this allow the visitor to submit a review without an account?

Also, can you recommend a theme that will suit my needs?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, for the most part, those things are possible.

In order to let visitors leave reviews about completely new items, unfortunately, we cannot recommend a specific guest post plugin, nor can we guarantee compatibility with those.

You can test them with the free version of WP Review and if they work, they will most likely work with WP Review Pro as well.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

Yes, for the most part, those things are possible.

In order to let visitors leave reviews about completely new items, unfortunately, we cannot recommend a specific guest post plugin, nor can we guarantee compatibility with those.

You can test them with the free version of WP Review and if they work, they will most likely work with WP Review Pro as well.

Hope that helps.

Hi 

Will these themes work with WPreviews? 

https://themeforest.net/item/score-review-wordpressbuddypress-theme/703127?ref=themeisle

https://mythemeshop.com/themes/interactive/

https://themeforest.net/item/the-review-multipurpose-review-magazine-theme/10767023?s_rank=4

Thanks 

Hi,

Naturally, all our themes are fully compatible with our plugins, including Interactive and WP Review.

Our plugins are also compatible with most third-party themes as long as they follow the coding guidelines and standards for WordPress products. In case there is some incompatibility we will try to help you sort it out.

If you have any other question, please let us know.