[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Flick] User Generate Content Theme

megmarrs

Hi there,

I've used MyThemeShop themes in the past and love them. However, I am starting a new site and trying to figure out if I can use a MyThemeShop theme.

I am looking to create a website that is oriented around user-generated content. I want people to be able to upload photos of their pets with little descriptions about the pets. It would look like a pinterest-style page, with lots of tiles of various pet photos, and when you click on the tile, you'd see a more expanded post page with photos and description of the pet.

Flick seems like it could work, but I would need to be able to have user uploaded content. Is there a theme like this that allows users to upload content from the front end?

Thanks!

- Megan

• Support

Hello Megan,

Thank you for joining us today.

To have a user-generated submission on your site that functionality would not be part of the theme. But you can try finding a plugin that helps you do that. If you do find a plugin that works you can try using that plugin with any of our themes.

I hope that helps. :)

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

You can try some of our free themes, it could give you a rough idea if a theme would be compatible with premium themes.

For example if you are wanting to buy the pro version of SociallyViral or Point Pro theme, you can try those themes with their free versions.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.