[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[MoneyFlow] Responsiveness & E-Commerce Question.

mpkooijman

Dear Mythemeshop,

I'm looking to buy a theme from you guys (well actually I want the lot..) and I'm particularly interested in the Moneyflow theme. I do have some 'concerns' and questions and hope you can answer them for me. My first concern is the 'responsiveness' of your themes. I noticed a few things:

- Sidebars are being shown below all the content (above footer) on mobile. (see included image)

- Responsive content seem to have some odd placement issues sometimes. This is noticable even on your own 'pricing' page. (see included image)

Sidebars aren't much of a problem on pages since you can disable them on mobile (I read somewhere on this forum) but on Woocommerce it's not desirable to have the filters shown below all the products. Is there another way to show filters/cart? Possibly in a separate menu that you can open/close on the right? Is there a way to fix or avoid those odd placement issues of some content on mobile devices? 

The second thing I noticed (or third I guess): On mobile the menu of Moneyflow opens on the left even though the menu button is on the right (two images included). Is this something that can be adjusted? Or is this easy to fix?

Mobile devices used: Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9,7", Sony Xperia Z3, Samsung Galaxy S3.  

Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
Martijn Kooijman

Ps. I'm sorry if these questions have been asked before, I couldn't find it anywhere though.

post-464603-0-10672800-1465381688_thumb.jpg

post-464603-0-61629600-1465381703_thumb.jpg

post-464603-0-66566700-1465381706_thumb.jpg

post-464603-0-60555000-1465381708_thumb.jpg

Edited by mpkooijman

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in MoneyFlow.

1. This is how the Responsive site is designed. In smaller screens, the sidebar goes below the content area.

2. We;ll adjust that. If you find any  issue with the site, we'll help you adjusting that using some Custom CSS.

In WooCommerce pages, you can either place the sidebar at the very bottom of the content or top of it. This is how the responsive site is meant to show.

For the Mobile menu, you can easily adjust the position of the toggle button by using custom CSS.

Once you purchase the theme, start a new thread under the Premium Theme section so that we can help you with your requirement.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in MoneyFlow.

1. This is how the Responsive site is designed. In smaller screens, the sidebar goes below the content area.

2. We;ll adjust that. If you find any  issue with the site, we'll help you adjusting that using some Custom CSS.

In WooCommerce pages, you can either place the sidebar at the very bottom of the content or top of it. This is how the responsive site is meant to show.

For the Mobile menu, you can easily adjust the position of the toggle button by using custom CSS.

Once you purchase the theme, start a new thread under the Premium Theme section so that we can help you with your requirement.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.