wrlowell

How Do You Monetize Your Site

8 posts in this topic

i'm curious of how you guys monetize your websites/blogs? Do you rely on Google Adsense, Amazon Affiliates, EPN, sponsorship ads, third party affiliates, etc? What do you do, and what theme are you using to do it on?

Hello,

The most common way of monetizing a site is using Adsense.

You can place ads in your site from the Theme Options > Ad Management panel if you are using one of our themes.

Then as you build your site's traffic through SEO and marketing your Adsens revenue will increase. 

Thank you. I'm aware. I've been blogging for almost 10 years, and at one time made about $3k a month in Adsense... I was curious what all others were using on their themeshop blogs. 

Hello,

That's great, perhaps you could teach others because 3$ per months is very impressive. :) 

What was your blog about?

Generally, as I am troubleshooting dozens of sites I would say that 95% use Adsense and the rest are using custom ads or Amazon ads and links. 

This was many years ago and many Google updates ago. 

Hey,

It is still possible to make that amount with AdSense even with all the algorithmic changes Google has thrown at us. I agree, it is a bit harder than it used to be back in the day but it is still possible. 

If there is anything you need help with, please do not hesitate to let me know. 

Hi, any of you could give me some tip to increase my ctr?

I´m using Adsense and also Adsense theme and my CTR is around 1.8 %, with very poor earnings.

My web site is in spanish and it´s     recetasconthermo.com

Thanks a lot

Hello,

You need to work on your site SEO to make traffic in your site.

Also social marketing  will help to increase your CTR also.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.