[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Video] Text Posts

Hopefully I've picked the right product above but just in case I'm inquiring about the Video theme. 

I was wondering if this theme was capable of supporting just plain old text blog posts with say a regular image file as the featured image? I'm looking for a theme that can be used for both video posts and blog articles and didn't see a direct example in the demo of what a simple text post would look like. Is there a template for this built in? Thanks! 

• Support
Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Yes, the theme can support regular posts with featured images, you don't have to use videos. :)

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 3 months later...
  • Support
Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

I'm not fully sure what you are referring to.

However the management of categories and blogs is the same for all WP themes. Therefore test what you are trying to do on one of our free themes to see if it works and if it works for you, then you can assume that the Video theme will also support that once you purchase it.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

I have a question and i really want to know how this works. If you go to http://www.evpee.com/and you scroll a bit down you will see a listing under new videos. It the second post names ( Homeschooling Your Children: The Basic Facts!) 

This is a post that is supposed to be posted under the category blog in the site. But i still see it here in the main page as video.

I really want to see that listing just under the blog category and no where else. Please tell me how can i do this?

Thank you so much.

• Support

Hello,

For issues related to your Premium products, you need to start a thread under the Premium Support section so that we can help you better there.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Sorry for the issue you are facing due to that.

That is because your account is not a premium one. If you have bought the theme but your account is not updated till now, then you need to log out from your account and login again so that your account will get updated automatically and allow you to post in the Premium forum.

If still facing issue after that, then you can contact us here so that we can help you regarding that.

Thank you.

• 1 year later...

I have Blog posts on my Video Theme and have no problems, they do show up as any other post though, so I remove the Category from the Theme options section under the Homepage tab, scroll down to the Featured Posts Category(s) just click the X for that category to stop that category from showing up.  If I add new categories for other videos, and click the select all so the new category shows up on the homepage I do have to find the ones I don't want showing up and click the X again.  Hope that Helps.

home categories.JPG

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop.

If you need any further assistance, then please start a new ticket in the Premium Support section so that we can help you better there.

Thank you.