[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Magazine] A Few Quick Customization Questions

anoexrpg

Hi, sorry to bother you again. I assume your all quite busy, so I'll try to make it quick and easy.

1. On the demo, it appears that you can add content based on Specific Categories in their own individual "blocks" for lack of a better term. Such as the Trailers / Interviews / Reviews sections  that you can see when you scroll down the main page.

Is that correct? And if so, could I add any amount of categories in that manner, or is it a fixed amount?

2. The menu is obviously the Mega Menu plugin. But is there a setting to have it float, or follow you down the page as it does in the demo without using the mega menu plugin?

3. With the little reddish/pinkish category indicator boxes, can the color of those be set on a per category basis?

4. This may be far fetched, but can the background color be changed to a different color for each individual page? Guessing I'll most likely need a different plugin for something like this.

And lastly, if the Magazine theme cant do the above mentioned things, could you possibly suggest one of your themes that might be able to do most, or all of those things?

Thanks for any help with this.

• Support

Hello,

1. You can add unlimited number of featured categories.

2. You can use a floating menu indeed without Mega Menu plugin.

The mega menu plugin is just so that you can have pictures of posts in the dropdown menu.

3. No, that color cannot be set per category.

4. The background color can be altered per page but it would require Custom CSS.

Our team can give you Custom CSS for each page if you open a thread in the support forum. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

1. You can add unlimited number of featured categories.

2. You can use a floating menu indeed without Mega Menu plugin.

The mega menu plugin is just so that you can have pictures of posts in the dropdown menu.

3. No, that color cannot be set per category.

4. The background color can be altered per page but it would require Custom CSS.

Our team can give you Custom CSS for each page if you open a thread in the support forum. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.