[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Video] Found Tow Bugs And Some Other Questions

paesi_zero

Hi 

I am highly interested in your theme "Video" but after checking it properly I found two bugs on mobile desing:

1. If you enter the site on a mobile phone the header crops a part of the content. This happens on overview and single page sites. 

If you begin to scroll just a little bit the header jumps to the right position and than there is no cropping anymore.

2. On mobile devices the videobar (where you can click play and see the progress bar) is overlaying the video that much that a huge part of the video is not visible. Why do you not place the video bar beneath the video?

I don't want to buy the theme if this to issues are not fixed. Can you do that?

3. The unique popup share: Is it possible to disable it or set it to appear not that much? At your demo everytime I watched a video the popup appeared. If this happens after every video this is very  annoying.

4. Is it possible to remove the social icons in the navigaiton on mobile devices? They look ugly and I want that the navigation bar is smaller.

Hope you can help me with my questions.

vergleich.png

Overlapping.png

• Support

Hello,

1. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our team will fix that bug in the next update.

You can still obtain this current version of the theme and open a new forum topic about that issue, our team will fix it for you.

2. Once you purchase the theme go to Theme Options > Styling Options > Custom CSS and add this:

@media (max-width: 600px) {
.yesp .yesp-container {
    padding-bottom: 45px !important;
}}

3. Yes, that can also be disabled. Let us know if the issue appears on your site and we can troubleshoot from there.

4. You can insert this Custom CSS:

@media (max-width: 600px) {
.header-signbtn {
    display: none;
}}

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi

Thanks for your answers. I have some more:

1. I found two other bugs:

Vimeo videos are not displayed in the correct ratio on mobile phones. They look like a vertical video in preview and if you press play the vide is played in the correct 16:9 ratio but at the bottom and the top there is a huge black bar.

If you click on share on a video the sharing popup is cut of a little bit on the left.

So my big question is: If you do fix this issues (and maybe some more I'll find) in the next update: When will this update be available? Because as you can imagine I don't want to start with a theme which has this bugs/display issues.

• Support

Hello,

Indeed, the Vimeo videos have a slightly different aspect ratio, most of them. That is why it displays slightly differently on the site.

This is how it should display on you rmobile device: http://snag.gy/HXbht.jpg

If it displays any differently, it may be due to your device. Please take a screenshot and show us the issue. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Guest Mladen.i

Hello,

Just wanted to inform you that the issues are fixed in latest version released today. Thank you for your valuable feedback and let us know if you find any other issue.

Thank you.

Guest Mladen.i

Hello,

All issues are fixed except this:

"2. On mobile devices the videobar (where you can click play and see the progress bar) is overlaying the video that much that a huge part of the video is not visible. Why do you not place the video bar beneath the video?"

We will consider it once again, but it was like that from beginning and we don't want to cause problems to other users as nobody asked to change it before. Hope you understand. But as my colleague said, you can achieve it with custom CSS.

Please try to clear your browser cache, maybe that's why you don't see the changes.

Thank you.

Hi 

Thanks.

I understand that you can't risk to change something which is looking good on other devices. But that the bug that you can't make a video full screen with your player seems legit. 

I testet it on 2 different desktop computers with 2 different OS (Windows 10 and OS X Yosemite) and it didn't work.

I testet it on 2 different mobile phones with 2 different browsers (HTC One M8 Chrome Browser & Firefox and Samsung Galaxy S7 Chrome).

So I guess this bug is not just on my devices because 2 of the devices I mentioned are not mine.

Guest Mladen.i

Hello,

I am not sure about this, but it seems like you've tested on iframed demo http://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Video ( with theme/plugin switcher on top of the screen ). I've allowed fullscreen on iframe now, please check again.

If it doesn't work, please try to go to demo directly http://demo.mythemeshop.com/video/ and test.

Let me know if you encounter problems there or if I was wrong.

Thank you.

Hi

Yes that solved the problem. Now I can enable fullscreen on the demo, thanks.

I  have two other questions: 

1. Is it possible to set the playlist view as default. So if I click on a post the video of this post is opened in the playlist automatically. 

2. On your playlists you just see a thumbnail of the next video but no title. Is it possible to enable this so user see the title of the next video in the playlist?

Guest Mladen.i

Hello,

Sorry for a late reply.

1. Unfortunately this is not possible currently but we will consider adding something like that in future.

2. This can be done only with custom CSS currently

Thank you.