[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Happiness Is When You Expect For The Support Within 24 Hours And You Usually Get It Within 1 Hour :)

nitesh771

I am an old MyThemeShop customer and love to be so as it indicates that I have been with the best buddies of WordPress theme developers industries since long and hence I have seen only the golden days of best speed , responsive themes, and have experienced the best possible support system one could imagine.

I don't think there was any such moment when I had to ask for any bugs, non-working codes or issues with the theme. No, never. Their themes never fail to perform and delight you.It's just that sometimes you want to modify things and this is the reason for which I interact with the support team.

Sometimes I also asked them to made some changes that actually makes a whole new UI out of it, where even I don't think that they will reply as they may say that it is out of their scope. But, fortunately, it never happened to me. They try their best to make things work.

They don't seem to be driven by the money but by the love that we have for them. So, thank you... thank you very much MyThemeShop to be the way you are right now.

PS: Special thanks to these two guys ( I think they are male :) )Most of the time, these two guys have solved my queries. They are very responsive and have usually responded within an hour with a solution. Hats off to both of you. Keep delighting us. Thank you :)

Jitendraa and MistaPrime

Update: 21-04-16 : In this las one week, I was dealing with some complex issues and some of my thread questions were forwarded to David.C and believe me , He is so good at solving complex issues. So, thank you David and thank you MTS :)

Edited by nitesh771

• Support

Hello Nitesh,

I am really glad to hear those words. This is what keeps us going and wanting to get even better at what we do.

Really appreciate your feedback. 

If there is anything you need help with, please do not hesitate to let us know. 

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your extended testimonial.

Glad to know you found our team helpful.

If you need any other help in future, feel free to ask.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.