[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[MoneyFlow] Moneyflow Theme

mmaku2020

Hi,

I am interested in your moneyflow theme and ready to make a purchase,but would need a little help installing the latest WP  and the theme thru ftp to my server.

I know this might be a big demand, but I am a regular customer and would appreciate if you can assist me please? About to purchase my third theme.

Thank you for your help!

Bless you

• Support

Hello,

If you want to update your WordPress, then you need to log into your cPanel and update that from there. Otherwise you can contact your Webhost so that they can do that for you.

For uploading your theme through FTP, you need to log into your FTP account and navigate to public_html/wp-content/themes folder and upload the theme file there.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

You don't need a discount to purchase the theme. However if you are looking for discounts our team can let you know if we have any at the moment if you contact us through email here: http://mythemeshop.com/contact-us

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Please contact us through email regarding memberships and discounts here: http://mythemeshop.com/contact-us

The forum is mainly for technical support and you will get your answer faster through email for that type of question. :)