[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[TruePixel] Truepixel In Post Ad Location

victoria961

hello

have viewed the demo, but not sure about ad placement in a post.  i currently use a theme that automatically inserts a 300x250 ad in the post-either on left or right of the begining of the post.  using socrates theme. 

i see true pixel has the 728x90 at top of theme and looks like you can put a 468x60 banner at bottom of post. my 300x250 is my top performing ad and in that location in the post. 

is the only way to insert a similiar post with true pixel is to use a plugin...like wordpress easy plugin for adsense?  or is the 300x250 ad not a high performing ad for this theme? 

Edited by victoria961

• Support

Hello,

The theme TruePixel has special ad placement areas such as below the post title and below the post content along with the header and sidebar.

You can place your ads in there. It is very easy to do from Theme Options > Ad Management panel.

If you want your ads to be wrapped by the actual text of the post then you will need to use either a free Adsense plugin or our WP In Post Ads plugin: http://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wp-in-post-ads/

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hi Victoria,You can use any size that fits there. 460x60 or 300x250px - both will work at below title and below content ad locations.

728x90px ad can be used in the header and you can again use a square ad in the sidebar.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with anything else.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

One more question for you!  My current design of my site, has about 300 posts with maybe 50 of those posts featuring videos.  What I have discovered through google analytics, is that any post with a video in it, has the higher visitor time spent on that page. for example average time spent on non-video posts is around 1 minute, but posts with video average more than 2 mins. naturally, people are watching the video adding to the time spent on the page.

these are also high performing pages for google adsense. :)

so, between true pixel or socially viral theme.  I want to concentrate more on videos in these new posts.  I just need some opinions on which theme would give me the better results as far as monetizing the site? some of my most viewed posts do not include any video...people read the post because of the information and i dont think adding a video would help.. however, some of my posts with video, are paying me good money with adsense and amazon. 

Any suggestions?

• Support

Hello,

Both of those themes would allow you for identical moniteization opportunities as they both have the same ad placements.

You can ad your ads in the post from Theme Options > Ad Management as well as placing ads in sidebar therefore both themes would have the same monitization.