[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Video] Need Some Demo On Post Box

dakenso

• Support

Hello,

You can see the demo here:

http://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Video

You can add normal posts as other sites, There is an option for adding video link in the post itself where you need to add the link to show the video in the top of post page.

Otherwise you can use normal posts with Featured image also in the site.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hello,

You can see the demo here:

http://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Video

You can add normal posts as other sites, There is an option for adding video link in the post itself where you need to add the link to show the video in the top of post page.

Otherwise you can use normal posts with Featured image also in the site.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thank you.

Could you show me screenshots of the post box where you add the links. I'd like to see the features

Another question, let say i use video themes , put many videos on as feature image and then decided to change to other mythemeshop themes,

What will happen to the feature video? Do i need to manually repair them or is there a way to fix it automatically

• Support

Sure, here is a screenshot of the box that takes information about the video: http://snag.gy/8Qh58.jpg

You would need to manually repair all the posts if you plan on switching to a different theme. 

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi there,

I'm joining this conversation as I believe not being able to switch to another theme without losing all the video links/embeds is a real pain and annihilates the sole purpose of this otherwise well designed theme.

Do you plan a workaround to export this legacy of video links/embeds in case of theme change?

Many thanks. Keep the great work going.

Regards

• Support

Hello,

Unfortunately the core features of Video theme (the videos through embed) is not possible to transfer when the theme changes. But if you have added the videos inside the Post/Page editor, then you can see it fine when you change the theme.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.