[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Love The Theme And Great Support

jean995

I recently purchased the BEST theme. Now I am a 56 yo woman and have no idea about php and servers and stuff like that. I just know when things look nice and when they look awful.

When I first got a site 8 years ago to sell my product I had a lot of help from a friend. He has since passed on and I am without any techy type help. My site was slow and didn't look very modern or fresh. I liked this theme and it looked like I could easily install it myself and configure it a bit. It installed nicely and I changed it about a little. I liked that I could change stuff and if I didn't like it or get it right it was simple to change it back or try something else. The instructions were very clear with helpful pictures to guide you.

It was very easy to install and set up. I love my wordpress site now. It looks great and I am sure my visitors will like it too.

I did have a problem as some of the posts had some error messages and I had no clue why or what to do. I posted to the support forum. and allowed someone to log in. He made a change to a file and now everything is perfect. I was blown away with that level of help.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your testimonial.

We are glad you found our theme and support helpful. If you need any other help in future, feel free to ask.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop. :)

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.