[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Spike] Retina Ready And Review Functions

Hi,

I'm looking for a new theme and I really like this one - Spike - it's clean, simple and seems to have most of what's needed.

The things is I'm new to Wordpress and I have so many question I don't even know what's good/bad or so.

Anyway, here are my questions:

- Does this theme has the Review function included in all its layouts? I'm interested in Default or Blogging, but in the demo I saw the review function only in some layouts.

- I didn't see somewhere to write if it's Retina-Ready. I understand that it's an important thing, this theme seems to be updates but without Retina support. It has or it hasn't, or it will pack this script in a future update?

- Support & Updates for 1 Year - The support part I understand and it's justified, but if the theme is updated after 1 year and 1 week, I can't update it anymore?

Thank you!

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for joining our community. :)

1. Yes, the theme has the ability to have reviews for all of it's posts. You just need to use the free plugin WP Review with it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-review/

2. Not all themes are retina ready, but the images will still display on retina screens, it just means that they will appear of slightly lower resolution. We do plan on improving retina display compatibility in future.

3. That is correct, to update the theme you will require access to our membership. However the theme may still function even without updates, it depends on what WordPress decides to update in future version of WordPress. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.