[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Questions About Wp Review Pro

kania648

Hi,

I'm about to buy the WP Review Pro plugin, it looks awesome! I'm going to use it for a book review site.

FYI, I'm using Divi theme (Elegantthemes)

A couple of questions though:

A) In your demo, your "reviews" are all in one page, which is great. Is that a feature that comes with the plugin? Or do I need another plugin for that. Just to clarify: Where do I create the reviews (are they posts/projects/or something else) and how do I get them to appear on a separate page where all my reviews can be found?

I don't want to do this manually, I want it to "pull" the reviews automatically when I create them - to the lists page.

B) Can I decide what information will be included in the thumbnail for the review when it's on the book lists page. (You mention that one can choose to display review scores on the thumbnails. Can I change any other layout details? I want to be able to add "custom fields" example: http://demo.designsandcode.com/sfpro-movie-reviews/search/?_sft_certificate=pg&_sfm_oscar=0+10) 

C) I use the Search and Filter Pro plugin to filter my results. Is it compatible with your plugin? 

Thank you in advance. Looking forward to using the plugin :)

kania
Edited by kania648

• Support

Hello,

In your demo, your "reviews" are all in one page, which is great. Is that a feature that comes with the plugin?

You are allowed to create a different type for each review. This feature also exists on the free plugin but the pro version has more review types.

Where do I create the reviews (are they posts/projects/or something else) and how do I get them to appear on a separate page where all my reviews can be found?

Reviews can be created on posts, pages, and custom post types.

I don't want to do this manually, I want it to "pull" the reviews automatically when I create them - to the lists page.

If you have a page which displays the posts, they should be shown automatically, since they're simply added to posts.

Can I decide what information will be included in the thumbnail for the review when it's on the book lists page. (You mention that one can choose to display review scores on the thumbnails. Can I change any other layout details?

That depends on what specific information you want to display.

I suggest you have a look at our free plugin to have a feel on how it works:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-review/

Let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.