[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Pinstagram] Pre Sale Q's Plus Challenges

bwhitmans999

Hi,

It looks like you have good products, but I've had some challenges that I need help with and a couple questions.

1st the challenges.

1. I was looking at the theme steady income. On my computer for the last responsive demo to the right (the smallest one) that you have to demonstrate it's responsiveness doesn't display it properly.

The image of the man only shows the back of his head and the wall behind him.

So, I went to contact us on your site and asked that and a couple questions. I had no response. A week later I got an email saying my $5 credits would expire. So, I asked the questions again in your contact us. That was over a week ago and no response.

2. I went to log in today because I got that email of 70% off. I couldn't log in. It said error. But, when I went to sign up as myself it said there was already a member by that name. Of course, it was me. But, I couldn't log in.

So, I created a new membership using a business facebook account I have in another name.

I need to be able to log into my main account.

Now The Questions.

1. I like your Pinstagram theme. I looked at ad placement and could not determine if this gives me a short code so I can place the ads anywhere. Or must I buy your plugin in Post Ads?

2. With the plugin In Post Ads, can I place a link ad? They have always converted well for me.

3. When using In Post Ads do I need to use Googles responsive only ads or can I use regular ads?  The reason I'm asking is, their responsive ads only have a couple sizes and it's limiting.

Thank you, Patrick

• Support

Hello Patrick,

1. Yes, that is a normal effect. It is due to Aspect Ratio.

Once you have SteadyIncome installed we can help you move the image depending on your needs only on mobile.

You can open a support topic and our team will assist you with that. But rest assured, the theme is responsive.

2. For membership and login issues, please contact us by email : http://mythemeshop.com/contact-us

Pinstagram:

1. You can go inside of Theme Options > Ad Management and add your ad code either below the post title or below the content. You can also ad your ad code into the sidebar in a Text widget.

2. You can place any ads that come with Adsense.

3. If you don't use responsive ad code, then we won't be able to make your ads look good on mobile. But if you don't care about mobile then you don't have to use the responsive ad code. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi, thank you for your reply.

I just sent an email to your contact us. I had sent 2 there previously with no reply. Could you ensure someone replies to this one. Thanks!

In response to your answers;

1. With the Pinstagram theme, I can't place ads in the text with that theme unless I get the in post ads plugin correct?

2. Of course I care about mobile, it's over 50% of the traffic now. So, I need to use Google adsense responsive ads for them to look like they are supposed to, correct?

3. I have a friend that wants to get a few of your products. You have a free theme that he likes. Are your free themes well supported so they don't break?

Thank you, Patrick

• Support

Hello Patrick,

We have replied all the mails. You should have received a reply.

1. Yes, you need to use a plugin for adding ads inside the text of post/pages.

2. Yes, Google Responsive ads need to be added for better mobile view.

3. We provide 24x7 support to all our free themes as well. So you can use any free products and contact us at the time of facing issue so that we can respond asap.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Hi, thank you for your reply.

No, I have not received your email replies. I have checked spam religiously and nothing. 

Could you resend them to this email isop3  at  yah oo dot com  It's the same email address, but yours through your system are not showing up.

I would appreciate it.

Thank you, Patrick