[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[PointPro] Doubts About Pointpro, Entrepreneurship And Best Themes

tsbiz

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a WP Theme and I've found a few options here in MTS. But I got a few questions about a couple of themes.

PointPro Theme

1. Can I use it in full width (like Best Theme), or just works with 'boxed' style?

2. Can I set a floating menu (fixed)?

Entrepreneurship Theme

3. I really like this theme, except for one thing, the left sidebar, with the categories etc. Can I remove it and use in full width?

(I am not sure, but this sidebar looks fixed to me. Am I wrong? Hope so...)

Best Theme

4. Can I set the homepage in blog style (medium images on left, title and 2 or 3 phrases on right), 2 columns, like PointPro (blog) and Entrepreneurship?

I'm looking for a theme that looks good to my purpose, which is, a blog talking about business (entrepreneurship, marketing etc) but it's not a corporation (that's one of the reasons I prefer blog formats) and need to be clean and good on SEO. What theme do you guys recommend me? Which one of these three?

Any other options?

I also thought about WordX, Interactive and Blogging. Can I set the homepage of these three on blogging format. I don't want magazine format.

I appreciate your help.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for choosing MyThemeShop. :)

Point Pro

1. The theme doesn't support a full width layout, unfortunately. 

2. The theme doesn't support that but our team can try to give you Custom CSS to make that work. 

Entrepreneurship

3. Yes, you can go to Styling Options > Custom CSS and add this:

.secondary-navigation {
    display: none;
}

Best

4. Yes, you can ask our support team to provide you with custom css to have the image of the blog on the left and the title and excerpt on the right.

You can also checkout our Schema theme.

WordX, Interactive and Blogging can only have the same layout on the homepage as shown on their demos. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thanks for the fast answer!

I think I liked the Entrepreneurship. I got a few more questions about it.

1. So, I can disable the secondary navigation. Good. When I do that, that theme works in full width, or, at least bigger? Especially the main part (homepage) and the post part (the content). For example, I really like the size of the WordX's posts and the size of sidebar. Could I use Entrepreneurship with this post-width size?

2. In the homepage, if I want disable the FEATURE part, can I do that? And if I want left the homepage without any sidebar, just the posts, can I? The width of the posts' resume is gonna get bigger? And if I decide put on the homepage the same sidebar of the posts, without the feature section, is it ok?

3. About the social buttons in the posts. They are above content, and I noticed I can move below content. But If I decide to let them floating on left side, is it possible? Or just using an external plugin?

Thanks.

• Support

Hello,

1. Unfortunately we cannot style the Entrepreneuship posts the same way as WordX, it would be rather extensive to do.

2. Yes, you can remove the Featured part and make the posts larger on homepage. You can open a new forum topic about that in our support section and our team will assist you.

3. No, the theme doesn't support that feature, unfortunately. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.