[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Business] Fastest/best Seo Small Business Orientated Website?

rbraithwaite

Morning all,

Have been admiring the schema theme, largely for its SEO optimisation and speed; however, it's orientated towards blogging. My questions are:

Are there any good reasons why I'd be ill-advised to use the Schema theme for a small business website; of note I use ecwid to provide the e-commerce side of things?

If it's not a good idea can you recommend the best SEO/speed theme to suit my needs, please?

Many thanks in advance for any advice,

Regards,

Richard

Edited by rbraithwaite

• Support

Hello,

There is a Shop version of Schema also available. You can take a look into it here:

http://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=Schema

You can also try e-Commerce, WooCart themes.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I’m a textile selling business owner, with lots of products to display, and will be launching my own small online store in the future. I tried to design my last website a year ago with some Magento themes from TemplateMonster, but have never finished that due to moving. I was advised by a friend to visit your website and purchase a theme that is ecommerce ready. I still like numerous Magento themes available on the web, as I find these exceptionally modern-looking, but will probably be looking for a WordPress theme that’s compatible with WooCommerce. Sounds like this options is much easier to setup and manage. What do you think?

• Support

Hello,

Yes, you can use some WooCommerce compatible WordPress theme which will be easier for you and also have modern look.  You can look for the shop templates from our showcase here:

https://mythemeshop.com/themes/

and choose the one from multiple designs as per your requirement.

Feel free to ask if you have anything else to know.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.