[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[MoneyFlow] Moneyflow - E-Commerce

stina

Hi,

• Is it possible to change one of the articles/blog squares at the start page to show a product in order to make the customer clic and come to the shop?
  • Is Paypal the only payment for this theme.? Is it possible to ad for example Klarna.
  • In the articles I write, can I refer to products in the shop and link directly there? (maybe a stupid question, but I want to be sure it works)

BR

Stina

• Support

Hello,

1. Which squares are you referring to? Can you take a screenshto and show us?

2. The payments are not handled by the theme but by the plugin WooCommerce, see more here: https://www.woothemes.com/product-category/woocommerce-extensions/payment-gateways/

3. Yes, you can create links inside of any article and have a link to product pages.

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank you!

I am not able to paste my screen shot (not even in the recommended square that pops up).

Can I mail you? Or I try again to explain (my english is however not perfect...):

In MoneyFlow:

Below the big header picture ("Moneyflow is all you need") is a picture with "65 Beauty trips&tricks...", and below that is three pictures with articles - here I wounder if it is possible to change a picture/article to a product that I sell in the shop. And when the customer clic on the picture/ad, she will come to the product in the shop.

BR

Stina

• Support

Hello Stina,

1. Unfortunately that is not possible with the theme, changing those posts to actual products would go beyond the default layout of the theme and cannot be implemented without extensive changes to the theme. 

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.