[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[HowTo] How To Get A Reply From Mythemeshop Or Customer Service

deadlyarticles

Hi guys,

I am not receiving a solution/response from customer service with regard to upgrading to Extended Membership, this is now day 3 of the issue and I feel as though my requests are now being completely ignored. Whatever the reason for this, it is not acceptable to deal with paying customers this way.

Very disappointed to wait 24 hours for each reply even though I reply on the spot to each email, then to receive generic emails which do not address the issue and a further email with a broken link to a"payment gateways".

This is surely not standard practice and I suspect the CS agent is not willing to help me anymore. My question is simple:

I paid for a theme last week and now want to extend my membership. I have waited patiently until yesterday when I finally could not accept such a poor level of customer service.

How can I get a reply from customer service and how can i upgrade to Extended?

Thank you

PS. I posted this issue in the PRemium 

Hi guys,

I am not receiving a solution/response from customer service with regard to upgrading to Extended Membership, this is now day 3 of the issue and I feel as though my requests are now being completely ignored. Whatever the reason for this, it is not acceptable to deal with paying customers this way.

Very disappointed to wait 24 hours for each reply even though I reply on the spot to each email, then to receive generic emails which do not address the issue and a further email with a broken link to a"payment gateways".

This is surely not standard practice and I suspect the CS agent is not willing to help me anymore. My question is simple:

I paid for a theme last week and now want to extend my membership. I have waited patiently until yesterday when I finally could not accept such a poor level of customer service.

How can I get a reply from customer service and how can i upgrade to Extended?

Thank you

Ps. I posted about this issue in Premium support yesterday to which there was no response.

• Support

Hello,

We have replied to the pending queries. 

If there is anything you need help with, please do not hesitate to let me know. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.