[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Does This Plugin Come With Recipe Schema As It Appears To Show?

mantivitieseditor

I noticed the sample you're using to promote WP Review Pro appears to show how a WP Review Pro item will appear in Google search. As you can see in the image below, the schema being displayed as a sample shows a recipe. In the case of recipes, Google also displays an image with the star rating.

I'm interested in picking up your plugin. Can you confirm the WP Review Pro comes with the recipe schema as you appear to be advertising?

04-rich-snipet.jpg

• Support

Hello,

Unfortunately WP Review Pro is not included with the theme, but you can use the free version with the Recipe version:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-review/

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

I'm not interested in the theme, I am interested in purchasing the WP Review Pro plugin.

My question has to do with the WP Review Pro rich snippets. When a recipe page is indexed in Google, if that recipe has the recipe schema as in the above image I referred to, the listing in Google also displays the star rating and an image. This is only possible if the WP Review Pro plugin has the recipe schema.

I looked at the WP Review Pro demo, and the image used to promote the plugin shows a Google search result with stars and the recipe image.

So, I'd like to buy WP Review Pro, but I need to know if it has the rich snippets for recipes?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

The current version of the plugin will only add the default schema markup for reviews.

We're working on a new version which will have an option to specify the schema type of the reviewed item, among many other new features. The update is expected to be released soon.

Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any other questions.