[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Video] Question About Best Video Wordpress Theme

gotheit915

Posted Today, 03:57 PM

Good afternoon, I'm want to buy this theme for wordpress (https://mythemeshop.com/themes/video/), and I would like to clarify some details.

When I create a post, I add the video. I can only add video with Youtube, or I can also add videos from other sources?
For example a direct link to the video, below I'll give you some.

----
For example, as shown in the demo mode, the page called @Marvel Finally Releases A Full-Size Teaser Trailer For “Ant-Manâ€@, which has a video playlist.

• 1 month later...

Hello. I'm currently using the Auto Parts theme from http://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php for my car supplies business, and would like to create an additional website with related videos from my Youtube channels to target local customers without redirecting them to YouTube directly. It seems that the Video theme may work perfectly for me. Does it support embed video resizing, mobile viewing mode and different parameters for the Youtube player, or do I need to install additional plugins to get this done? Thanks.

• Support

Hello,

It does support re-sizing of videos for mobile viewing.

However I'm not sure what you mean by "different parameters from YouTube player". Can you elaborate? 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.