[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[HowTo] Question About Images

mlittle24business

Hello,

You have many great themes here to choose from.  There are a few that I am looking at, trying to narrow them down to decide which one I am going to purchase.  I noticed that all of them have images for every post or article.  Is there a way to modify the themes to where they do not have to have an image for every post?  Is there a certain theme that this is possible on?  Images in the sliders or for feature articles are fine, but I didn't want to include an image for every post or article.

Thank you.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in MyThemeShop.

I am not sure what do you mean by didn't want to include an image for every post or article. Are you referring to remove the featured image from all the posts except the slider or remove featured images from certain posts you want?

If you want to remove featured image from all the posts, then we can help you for that.

Let us know if you need any other help.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank you for your quick response. Sorry for the confusion, I am new to this. I was asking if there was a way to remove some of the featured images, but not all of them. If that is not possible, then removing all of them might be the way I have to go. Also, will those changes work on any of the themes available, or only certain ones?

• Support

Hello,

We can only help you remove all of the featured images.

The changes applied may work on some other themes but we cannot guarantee that, we will however ensure that it works on the theme that you are asking the issue about.

To have the same fix on other themes, let us know and we will take a look at other themes.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.