[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Memberships] Planning On Buying Extended Membership

gaurav725

i am interested in buying mythemeshop extended membership...but while comparing your offerings with elegant themes I found out that you take a charge every year but elegant themes has only one time payment method & they are also offering all their themes & plugins...honestly...i love mythemeshop because i learnt a lot with it & my experience so far has been great...so tell me what is the difference between your offerings for yearly extended membership & the offerings of elegant themes for one time payment based lifetime membership...so that i can choose you....or in other words... why should I choose you ???

Thanks!!

• Support

Hello Gaurav,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and thanks for the interest in our extended membership plan.

First of all, I must say that Elegant themes is great and we like them as well.

However, I think that MyThemeShop is still a better choice and I am obviously biased but I will let you decide that for yourself.

1. We offer way more products than they have.

2. We regularly update all our themes while they only seem to care about the Divi one now. You will see that they rarely are improving their other products which is understandable because Divi is their best selling product and they want to concentrate on that rather than releasing updates for themes that make less number of sales for them. You can verify this yourself. 

3. Our support is best in the industry and we don't leave our users handing high and dry. We spent top dollar to hire the best support people and that's the reason we do not charge a lifetime fee. We have ongoing commitments to our support staff so that we provide top notch support whenever you need. 

4. We spend top dollar on coding our themes. Each theme goes through rigorous quality assessment to ensure that it coded the best it can and loads the fastest it can. You can compare our demos with any of their demos and see the difference. For an example, here is a comparison between one of our blogging themes and one of theirs. 

https://gtmetrix.com/compare/g5PM9FDR/9uOOmXXp

I used our SociallyViral theme which is sort of similar in visual. If I use our Schema theme, the results would be even more staggering :)

I could go on and on :)

I hope these help you make a good decision on what you want to get :)

If there is anything you need help with, please do not hesitate to let me know. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.