[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WP Review Pro] Can't Purchase The Wp Review Pro Plugin

myadwordmail

Hi guys

1. I am trying to purchase the plugin but gets a green screen and the product is not added to cart. Can ypu please send me a direct paymnet link?

2. right now I am using the version 1.07 of the plugin and before I purchase the new version I just want to be sure about two things:

- I want to know if it is possible to delete the old version and then install the 1.1 version WITHOUT losing all the information for the reviews I already created in my site. Please let me know how to make sure that I won't lose them.

- I want to be sure that after installing the new version I will be able to see the rich snippet stars in the google search results (for the ratings I gave, I am not planning to use the plugin for user ratings). Right now with version 1.07 the stars are not showing...

Thank you

• Support

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

Here are the answers to your questions:

1. Can you please try in some other browser? Sorry for the trouble.

2. You can simply install the Pro version and all your previous reviews from the free version will show up.

Though, please do take a backup before doing that.

Hope that helps. If you have any further question(s), please let us know. Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thanks for the reply. Just to be sure before I order:

1. When you say to backup, you mean to backup all the plugin directory of the wp review plugin via FTP Or do I need to backup something else that is not found in the plugin directory?

2. I need to unistall the previous version via my wordpress dahbaord and then install the new one, correct? This way everything should be fine with the reviews that are already on my site?

3. You didn't answer my question about the rich snippet stars. Does everything work fine with them in this current version when it comes to the google search results page? If I will install the new version of the plugin, my current reviews will show the stars in the search results now without any further action (after google will crawl these pages again)?

Please let me know

Thanks

• Support

Hello,

1. You can backup only the plugin folder but it is advisable to backup also your entire site including the database if anything goes wrong.

2. You can just deactivate the previous version and install the new one.

3. Yes, the rich snippets and stars will be added to your site and Google will be able to recognize the rich snippets. However it is up to Google to choose if they wish to classify your site as worthy of rich snippets, Google sometimes doesn't show rich snippets even if the site has them well installed. It will depend on your site's authority and Google's algorithms. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.