[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[SociallyViral] 2 Questions Before I Buy..

When I check the demo at http://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=SociallyViralI have 2 questions:

- Can I turn on infinite scrolling so that the visitor doesn't have to click "Load More" all the time?

- Can I set how many stories show by default on the page? Right now it shows the big image on the top plus 6 stories. I'd like to show 12 stories plus load 12 new ones on each infinite scroll.

Thanks I'm looking forward to buying! :)

• Support

Hello,

1. Yes, you can turn on infinite scrolling through the options panel Theme Options > General Settings > Pagination Type.

2. Sure, you can modify that in WP > Settings > Reading and set the number of posts to display on your blog. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 1 month later...
  • Support

Hello,

The option is there. You can continue with your other topic on the Premium support section if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

The theme looks awesome on the live preview. Pretty elegant, modern and minimalistic. Does it support embedding videos from mainstream video hosting platforms? The other theme, Video, is most probably the better choice for me, but I still like the layout and overall look of the SociallyViral's design. Plus there are a few themes on http://www.templatemonster.com, which I am also pretty interested in checking out. By embedding videos, I also mean the proper support of Youtube embedded players parameters, such as autohide, autoplay, listType, VIDEO_ID, PLAYLIST_ID, etc. Thanks.

• Support

Hello,

@temierez:

All our themes support all types of videos including YouTube Videos.

But in SociallyViral Theme you can see the video only in the Posts. For showing videos in the Featured image (in the Home/Archive pages) you need to use some Third party plugin which is having this functionality.

For the Video theme, you can add any video inside the posts, but for the large video in the post (at the top) and for the home page, you can only use YouTube videos.

We can provide some support for the video controls as mentioned above.

Thank you.