[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

This Is The Only Theme Site You Should Buy From!

anthony118

Short version:

I've gotten about 10 themes and plugins from Mythemeshop. Its ability to set up easily and quickly, its INCREDIBLE customer service, and its affordable prices make buying from MyThemeShop a no-brainer for your future projects! I'm always excited to see what new theme or plugin they come up with! Please don't stop!

Long version:

I've been ordering themes and plugins from MyThemeShop for about 2 years now. I have almost 10 themes and plugins and if I could find the use for the other themes, I'd buy them all because the price is such a steal! For such inexpensive products, you get amaing customer service, incredible themes/plugins and modern features always up-to-date (SEO-Friendly, etc). 

Setting up and customizing the themes are incredibly easy and the options are endless. I recently set up a website using their MagXP theme. Within 2-3 hours, I had set it up, customized it and starting writing articles to publish.

I can't stress enough on how incredible their customer service is! Fast, patient and extremely helpful! They go beyond their duties!

When I bought a theme I liked from another theme place recently, I paid more and it took me almost a month to set it up and customize it. Support was useless.

I learned from my mistake and will ONLY order my themes and plugins from MyThemeShop! I truly can't wait to see what you have to offer next!

Please don't stop what you're doing! I always look forward for your next products!

Anthony

• Support

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for a detailed testimony and really appreciate your words :)

Thanks for your trust in MyThemeShop products.

If you have any issues in future, do let us know. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.