[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Beautiful Themes Amazing Support

daphnemearley

I found mythemeshop through a forum I started visiting recently and I have to say this is one of the most satisfied, if not the most satisfied, experience I have ever had with a company. Their beautiful, clean designs drew me in. But it's their amazing customer service that has kept me. I've spent money elsewhere trying to get websites built and left unsatisfied and feeling like I just threw money away, but not at mythemeshop. I'm happily going to recommend them to everyone and will gladly give them my busiiness over and over again. They've completely won me over. I'm so happy to have found them. Looking forward to being able to give them more business in the near future!

• Upvote 1

• Support

Hi Maria,

I really appreciate the kind words.

It is our number one priority to keep our customers happy. If we aren't helping improve their website and doing so without having them to jump through hoops - we have what we set out to do.

Testimonials like these make us believe that we heading in the right direction and being successful in our mission.

Good luck and do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else you need help with in future.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.