[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[eCommerce] Help Which Theme?

graham613

Hi, I am in the process of setting up and redesigning new eCommerce store on which I have little experience of, and need a little help please on choosing what theme to purchase.

I have setup a new managed Wordpress site on GoDaddy and would like to use WooCommerce on it. Our existing store is growing fast and needs to be rebuilt from scratch, therefore we require a theme which is fast and responsive across all platforms and suitable for our future needs.

At the moment we quite like the eCommerce default theme, would this theme fit in ok with WooCommerce? ok or are there any other suggestions you could make?

Look forward to your reply,

Graham

• Support

Hello Graham,

Thank you for choosing MyThemeShop. :)

Yes, the theme eCommerce is compatible with WooCommerce. It is also a responsive theme.

You can look into what options you need to have on the front page as eCommerce has only the features that you can see on the demo. 

I hope that helps. :)

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello Graham,

Thank you for choosing MyThemeShop. :)

Yes, the theme eCommerce is compatible with WooCommerce. It is also a responsive theme.

You can look into what options you need to have on the front page as eCommerce has only the features that you can see on the demo. 

I hope that helps. :)

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.