[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Blogging] Fastest Premium Theme?

pj300

HI there,

I've heard a lot about your themes and more importantly your efficient coding practices.  I have a nice responsive theme, please see here:

PureResiduals.com

And, I love it, albeit a bit slow.  I have loaded WP Super Cache, an image optimizer and a few other things.

Perhaps my SumoMe plugin and my autoresponder are killing me. Sigh.

I realize my hosting has a lot to do with it, but before going to a dedicated server, I would like to tweak it as much as possible.

You seem to have several nice premium themes.  I would like to keep my design advanced, clean and responsive.  But, also am eager to make it as fast as possible outta of the gate.  I have tested with Google Page Insights, Pingdom and GTMetrix.

Which of your themes are coded for speed without losing too much functionality.

I have an autoresponder also that I need to hook in.  

Does that also require one of your premium plugins?

Also, I'm heavy into social media marketing, so diverse built-in social icons (no plugin) would be preferable.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Pj Germain

• Support

Hello Germain,

All our themes are well built and are fast.

If I were to recommend one in particular I would suggest Schema. It may look a little different than your current design but it may work out for you.

The speed is indeed largely dependent on the server and the plugins/scripts being used.

Regarding your autoresponder, I assume that it is a plugin that you are using. Probably a widget, if yes you should be able to use it with our themes too but we do not gurantee that.

To use autoresonders, to collect emails from your site we recommend using a service such as MailChimp and use our plugin : https://mythemeshop.com/plugins/wp-subscribe-pro/

I hope that helps. :)

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.