[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[SociallyViral] A Few Questions About Sociallyviral

iq2003i

Hello. Tell me please

1) Does this topic buttons Russian social networks? vk.com and ok.ru - it is very popular social networking sites in Russia

if not, whether it is possible to add several of these buttons, along with the standard that also looked great?

2) Links to tags in this theme are provided after at the post.

Is there such a technical possibility to show the tags before post? (before or immediately after the header)

You can help with this and how easy is it to do?

3) whether there is an opportunity to use the sections tagged on the top menu?

thanks a lot. use your themes, you have one of the best support that I know

• Support

Hello,

1) By default the theme doesn't offer those buttons. But if those social networks can provide you with the code to implement on your site, you can open a new forum topic in the support forums and our team can help you integrate those buttons.

2) Sure, we can help you show the post tags before the post title. You can open a separate forum topic about that and our support team will assist you.

3) I'm not sure what you mean by "sections tagged on the top menu".  Can you elaborate?

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

3) By default, the menu usually derived sections (categories). And I wanted to know whether it is possible in the menu - tags?

in fact, if it is not clear, you can not answer. It's a side issue. For me, the main issue was the number 1 and 2

Thank you for your responses

• Support

Hello,

3) Yes, in the menu you can place any URLs, those URLs can be tags. You can open a new forum topic in the forum and our team will inform you on how that can be done. 

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.