[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[JustFit] Questions About Code Quality

jcrens

I've gotten burned lately by premium themes that either don't work as expected, have poor code quality, and/or don't have support.  I'm very much attracted to your support policies, but I do need to ask:

Will a MTS theme pass the WordPress Theme Check?

Does it use modern methods, including HTML5 and CSS3?

Will it not use methods or functions that are deprecated?

Thanks

• Support

Hello,

The WordPress Theme Check is not a reliable way of checking your themes if they are WordPress compatible. The reason for that is because the WordPress Theme Check verifies it's own standards and some are not always up to date.

As developers we don't rely on that, instead we code our themes with the latest WordPress standards and ensure that all of our themes are compatible with the latest versions of WordPress.

Also all of our themes are tested by thousands of users. All of our themes are WordPress ready for the latest versions.

Yes, our themes use CSS3 as well as HTML5.

WordPress often updates their standards and sometimes WordPress deprecates functions for core WordPress files, when that happens themes also get the same functions deprecated and that is why it is important to update themes often.

As soon as WordPress deprecates functions our themes are updated and those issues are fixed.

Let us know if you have any other questions. :)

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.