[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[HowTo] Socially Viral Header Question

Hello,  I just have a very simple pre-sales question. Im about to buy the Socially Viral Theme. http://demo.mythemeshop.com/s/?theme=SociallyViral but the header dosent work for my website and I need to edit it. I saw on the template that it has certain "costumization features" but I need it to be  different. Is there a way that I can delete the current header file and make a costume  CSS header that works for the template or just edit it (removing the search box, icons and adding some features)? The header I want to put looks exactly like the picture its attached to this email. Thanks a lot waiting for your reply.

Hello,  I just have a very simple pre-sales question. Im about to buy the Socially Viral Theme. http://demo.mythemes...e=SociallyViral but the header dosent work for my website and I need to edit it. I saw on the template that it has certain "costumization features" but I need it to be  different. Is there a way that I can delete the current header file and make a costume  CSS header that works for the template or just edit it (removing the search box, icons and adding some features)? The header I want to put looks exactly like the picture its attached to this email. 

Captura_de_pantalla_2015_10_13_a_la_s_11

I have two White Labels that need to be incorporate into the website. For that I need to put individually the same HTML Header Code as my theme. In some wordpress themes, you cannot copy paste the header code in a html format. Thats why Im asking. I need to know before I buy the theme if I will be able to copy and paste the same html header code of the theme, into my white labels. 

Captura_de_pantalla_2015_10_13_a_la_s_11

Thanks a lot waiting for your reply.

Regards

Sofia

• Support

Hello Sofia,

You can indeed create the same identical header at the top, with the logo on the left, and some items on the right side.

You will be able to open the file header.php and place your custom code in there. With our guidance that should be easy once you purchase the theme.

However for the arrow that says "WHITE LABEL".

If you are trying to re-create the same box like that on the homepage, that is not supported by the theme. You would required a very custom solution.

For your header question, we will assist you regarding that in the forum once you have the theme on your site. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

@geekkhub:

Thank you for using SociallyViral.

Please start a new thread under the Premium Support section so that we can help you better.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.