[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[SociallyViral] No Download Link Received After Payment

epoolman

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today and sorry for any inconvenience that might have been caused due to that.

Please check your spam folder for the login email. It should be there. 

If you do not find it, please try a password reset with your registered email ID on this page: https://mythemeshop.com/go/member/

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

I had a glitch in my account being activated.  I purchased Socially Viral today Invoice ID: ZUZHL and my member area was not updated. 

I attempted to reply to the this thread after completing the password reset functions above and was required to create a new account.  Oddly enough, upon creating the new account all of my current information populated but my purchase was not in my member's area.

Can you please assist with placing the Socially Viral Theme into my Member's Area? 

• Support
Hello @ hiyaitskendra,

We contacted PayPal and they were having their server upgrade while you tried to make the purchase. Though, the issue should be resolved now and you should be able to download the product purchased from your member’s area.

If you are still facing the issue, can you please contact us using the form from this page and mention your thread’s link?

I appreciate your patience while this was getting resolved.

Have a Good day ahead.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.