[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Spike] Spike Blogging Theme Features

I already have one Mythemeshop theme running on a blog. Now I want to purchase a second theme: Spike (the Blogging version)

On the Spike Blogging theme example:

1. Between the 'Blogging' title and the Search widget there are 4 menu times leading to archives. Can I increase the number of menu items to 6?
  2. Can I have a 'sticky post' with this theme so that I can describes the blog purpose etc
  3. Does this theme allow me to provide a 'Contact' and an 'About' section so that readers can contact me and read something about me?

• Support

Hello,

Unfortunately that is not possible as it is a limitation of WordPress and not the theme. WordPress has no sticky posts based on the category/archive. 

You can however modify the publishing date of a post so that the first post is showing the one that is recently published. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Spike.

1. Yes, you can add more menu items in that place.

2. Sure. By sticky post, you can show the post always at the top there.

3. You can create two separate pages for hat with your details and assign that to either the header menu or a menu in the sidebar widget.

Let us know if you need any other assistance so that we can help you regarding that.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Thank You Super Moderator. I have one more question before buying the Spike theme. When you click on a menu item and it takes you to its archive postings, can you have a sticky post for each archive?

• Support

Hello,

Unfortunately that is not possible as it is a limitation of WordPress and not the theme. WordPress has no sticky posts based on the category/archive. 

You can however modify the publishing date of a post so that the first post is showing the one that is recently published.