[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

I'm 64 And I Shouldn't Have Started A Blog But The Support Team Saved Me

Guest williamabeleven

I'm so very thankful for the support I've had since buying the Yosemite theme. 

I'm on computers all the time - or rather, MY computer and I thought I would just do a blog and life would be better. However, I didn't count on being such a babe in the woods when it came to the back end of this sort of technology.

Three days I've been sweating, failing and messing what must seem to the tech support team to be the simplest things in the world. But to me, it's been a new language. I asked for help and I got it - time and time and time again to the point that I was getting embarrassed to ask. But you know what? Instead of getting all superior with me, the support team just stuck with me and led me through the maze and now, finally, I can do what I wanted to do - write stuff.

These MyThemeShop support guys are great - no ego, no bullshit - just support. If they were nearby, I'd buy them a case of beer, each of them.

I've studied business and consumer behaviour and services marketing and this experience is like the text book - exceed the customer's expectations and they're yours. 

Thanks everybody .........I'm sure I've got the simplest blog in the ether, and maybe later when I learn more stuff it'll have more bells and whistles, but right now, I'm over the moon.

• Upvote 5

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. You shouldn't feel embarrassed to ask questions in the future. We are here to help and are happy to see when users ask questions. We all get a very satisfactory feeling when we manage to help someone so keep those questions coming because we love it. :)

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.:)

• Upvote 1

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 3 years later...

Hi there! Excellent post, I have to say. I don't know your name but I wanted to comment some positive words.

"I'm 64 And I Shouldn't Have Started A Blog"

Don't let your age even come into it...you're exactly the kind of person who should be starting a blog. Obviously you're driven and have some things to contribute which is fantastic. :)

Problems will come up inevitably, so just hang in there and you'll get them sorted.

Here's wishing you the best in your project!

Edited by martymcleod
Grammar error
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

I am very happy to buy and use this commercial themes from My themeshop because I can always get help when I am desperate. I also admire the professionalism and service of the staff of My theme shop. They can always solve all the problems of my website. I am very grateful for the professional help of my them shop, but now the only thing I can do for them is to say thank you.

• Support

Hello,

We are so glad that you are part of our community ! We admire your dedication and your desire to work on your project.

Thank you for your kind words and for choosing MyThemeShop.

We look forward in helping you again. :)

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.