[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Moneyflow] Theme Moneyflow

frank802

• Support

Hello,

1. No, the WP Review Pro is not included in the Money Flow. However the WP Review plugin is included. 

2. The theme doesn't support having custom text inserted into the homepage. However if you open a new forum topic and let us know what you are trying to do we can try to assist you.

3. To request a manual/documentation before buying please contact us here : http://mythemeshop.com/contact-usand our team will get in touch with you. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I am interested to buy Money Flow word press theme. So i would like to know more about this theme and its features. Actually I have a little bit knowledge about word pres and development.

You mentioned that "The theme doesn't support having custom text inserted into the homepage" What does it mean? Would not i able to insert my custom or own text into homepage? If yes, Then how can i use this theme to develop my own website?

Actually i would like to put a custom article on homepage for product review in order to promote amazon product. So as an amazon affiliate would you suggest this theme? and is there any problem for seo or homepage ranking in google, if i could not able to put a custom article on homepage.

Thanks

• Support

Hello @mdkamrul :

The theme will allow you to insert your own custom posts into the homepage, just like on the demo.

But, let's say you want to insert a custom contact form, or a custom Adsense banner into the homepage then that is not supported by the theme.

Also if you want to insert custom text into an area like this : http://snag.gy/tItSI.jpgThen that's also not supported and would require guidance from our support team to help you insert custom text in there.

We haven't tested this theme for Amazon affiliates, but if it is a regular post, then it should work. 

By default the theme is optimized so there are no SEO issues with it. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.