[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[JustFit] Diet, Health, Sport And Lifestyle Website

snveldkamp

Hi.

I have a website about Diet, Health, Sport and Lifestyle and I am looking for a great theme. On MyThemeShop I can only find JustFit for this.

My question, Do you have any other themes which I can use for my webiste or can I adjust this one .. I like the blogpage of JustFit but the homepage is more for Fitness (I think) .. I also want a BMI calcultor and space for recipes .. Please advise

Thanks

• Support

Hello,

To install the theme with the same layout as the demo go to Theme Options > Import/Export and import the default demo settings of the theme. You won't need demo files but they are accessible if required.

The default slider is just one image that has a button that links to any page or post, see here : http://demo.mythemeshop.com/justfit

You can make that button link to any URL.

We haven't tested any third party slider plugins, therefore we cannot recommend any specific ones. You might need to try more than one. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

That's a tough question as it all depends on the layout that you require. For example if you want a blog layout you can choose the theme Spike: https://mythemeshop.com/themes/spike/

To have the BMI calculator on other themes you will need to use a third party plugin, there are several ones out there that you can try.

JustFit theme is the only theme that has that calculator.

I hope that helps,

• Upvote 1

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

MistaPrima

Thanks, I think Spike should work fine .. The default theme with the slider (as in the example) is exactly how I would like to have it . but is it also possible to add sponsored posts or my latest post in the slider together with a text and/or link.

Can I use the demo content, so that the homepage of my blog look the same.

• Support

Hello,

The default Spike slider can only link to posts on your site. If you want the slides to link to an external site you will need to use a third party plugin for the slider.

I'm not sure what you mean by this question:

Can I use the demo content, so that the homepage of my blog look the same.

Can you elaborate? 

• Support

Hello,

To install the theme with the same layout as the demo go to Theme Options > Import/Export and import the default demo settings of the theme. You won't need demo files but they are accessible if required.

The default slider is just one image that has a button that links to any page or post, see here : http://demo.mythemeshop.com/justfit

You can make that button link to any URL.

We haven't tested any third party slider plugins, therefore we cannot recommend any specific ones. You might need to try more than one.