[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[WooCart] Is This Doable?

webguru14

Hi There!

1. Tell me how to use the comparison part of the woocart script. because when i clicked on a demo product's compare text, a lightbox pop up zoomed the product to compare. how can a product be compared? it requires atleast two products? so, i selected two computers  by clicking add to cart first and i clicked the compare button on one of the, but, while the pop up zoomed, no products were found there. it is an important part of the site.  please clarify me. also, when i adjusted the price levels, nothing changed.

2. the price adjustments also not worked. is this because it is a demo site? you need to  have an workable demo, so that we can look and feel the functionalities .

3. The most important section of a shopping site , the cart -checkout part has been added as an ordinary tab on the header. even i searched for some time after adding some. products from the home page . it should be differentiated by blinking or it should be some what a bigger button with differentiated colour for easy identification. is this customized?

other than this,i believe  this is THE BEST theme available  for woocommerce .

please reply. Thanks in advance.

Edited by webguru14

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for contacting MyThemeShop today.

1. I just tested the compare tool and it is working fine on our demo:

http://take.ms/y0u3D 

You have to click on the compare for one product first and then click on the compare link on another product you want to compare. 

2. Which adjustments are you talking about? Shipping etc? Or something else?

3. Yes, we can help you make it bigger with a flashy colors if you like.

Hope that helps, please don't hesitate to let us know if you need help with anything else.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.