[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Cool] Do I Get To Keep The Theme Forever?

elias971

Okay, so I have already purchased a theme (HotNews) theme. And I wanted to get another--Cool theme. But I say on the sidebar of my account page.. "subscription". And apparently my HotNews theme expires on the day I bought it a year after. I thought that you kept the themes forever, not a subscription!! I was wondering if it was really a subscription or not, and if I had to pay full price or not when it "renews", since I might not buy the Cool theme if that is the case... I hate subscriptions. It is like renting, not owning. Do you get to keep MyThemeShop themes forever? Or is this just an error? Thanks.

• Support

Hello,

Subscription means we offer one year of Premium support and Updates. After a year, the subscription expires and you won't be able to access Premium support and updates. However, you will still be able to use any downloaded item for lifetime on unlimited domains you own.

After one year if you need support or updates to the theme, you just need to pay the renewal price (not full payment) to enjoy the support and update for the mentioned time.

Hope that helps. Feel free to ask if you need any other help.

Thank you.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

Okay great! That makes sense. So... this might be for another thread, but now that I got the Cool theme, I don't know how to get rid of the social buttons at the header of the page. There are the Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ logos. But I don't use them at the moment, and I don't want them there to mislead people. How can I remove them? And thanks again!!

• Support

Hello,

Please start a new thread under Premium support section with your issues so that we can help you better regarding that.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Feel free to ask if you have any other issues in future by opening a new thread in Premium Support section.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.