[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

[Business] Hide Title On Certain Page

kfaizi03

Hi,

I really like how "Business" theme look and was thinking of using it with Visual Composer for a landing page with several custom pages.

Right now I'm using one of those 'popular' multi-purpose theme, and although it is fully customized, the website size are enormous and this hurt the loading time. 

I'd like to know if there is any way I can hide the title and breadcrumb(if any) only on certain page(s) and enable them on other page(s)? 

For example I'd like to hide page title and breadcrumb on homepage, and enable them on other pages. I won't be using the homepage option that came with the theme, instead I will use a full visual composer page as my homepage.

I know this can be done with css display none, however won't that effect all pages instead?

Thanks.

• Support

Hello,

Yes, the page title and/or breadcrumbs can be hidden on certain pages. When you are ready, open a forum topic on how to do that and our team will assist you. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for using Business.

Yes, you can hide that using Custom CSS. Can you please share link to your site so that we can help you with the CSS there?

Looking forward for your reply.

Thank you.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply. Had been busy with my sister's wedding.

I haven't purchased the theme(Business) yet, still looking around to find a replacement for the slow loading 'multi-purpose' theme.

Just to confirm before purchase, the Business theme the can hide 'Page title and breadcrumb' in certain page only and show them on other pages?

Thanks.

• Support

Hello,

Yes, the page title and/or breadcrumbs can be hidden on certain pages. When you are ready, open a forum topic on how to do that and our team will assist you.