[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Support From Mts Team....

ubaidurrehman

Hello Everyone

i don't know where to start ...but let me tell you honestly...i was ( i am actually :P )not a professional blogger and i even don't know how themes can be purchased...well after buying my first theme that was interactive theme i never need any help...but then i fell in love with Sociallyviral theme :P...i think four days ago i buy socially viral and i uploaded it on my blog...

After sometime (not more then 5 minute) i need help and i post my first question in forum...that was sunday...they replied me within four hours.... i was amazed and happy but story not end here...

i placed my 2nd question,,they replied me soon...and the maximum time they took while replying me was 4 hrs and that was only due to sunday(mentioned above)...after that i start questions as much as i can...they guide me and help me as simple that i can't tell you..

i am not writing this for expert bloggers/users ...this is for new user to "blogging world"...i have posted more then 10 questions related to my theme design today and they replied me within minutes...so i am 100% satisfied from their service,their team.After lot of questions i am sure to say that

if they help (actually tolerate :P) and guide a blogger like me then everyone can get desired results from MTS team

i am going to write some more questions for my blog....now its your turn

Thanks MTS Team...

Best Wishes From

http://www.apnaidea.com/

• Upvote 1

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your sweet words. It means a lot to us.

If you face any other help in future, feel free to ask. We will be happy to help you there.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop.

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.