[OFFER ALERT!] This Halloween, Get Any Premium Theme for Just $19 [GET IT NOW]

Review Of My Purchase

ygtpamuk

I have purchased Moneyflow and team helped me a lot to make it look like the demo. They also go for an extra mile and give me codes to customise it a little bit for free.

Their themes are great and they now what they are doing. I give 9 out of 10 to their support. I was completely new to wordpress but I started a website with only purchasing a theme from them.

My review is 9 out of 10.

Since they are dealing with a lot of questions, sometimes it takes 1 day to answer. THis is a downside of their service.

• Upvote 1

• Support

Hello,

Thank you for your testimonial.

Our team answers all questions within a few hours, generally within 2 or 3 hours. However depending on the timezone and the time of day some questions get answered even within 5 minutes. To verify that you can just read the testimonials from other users, their threads get answered really fast.

If your question/request needs to be escalated and sent to our lead developers due to the complexity of the request such as a bug or a feature we are not aware of, then the reply will take a little longer. But rest assured, our team is here to answer the fastest way that we can.

Thank you for using MyThemeShop. 

🏁Rank #1 on Google With our WordPress SEO Plugin.

Score a 💯on PageSpeed and Dominate Search Rankings.

✏ Editing theme files? Please create a child theme to make your changes update-proof.